Services & Procedures
The Latest in Tools and Expertise Under One Roof
At North River Dental Care, we offer a diverse menu of services, ranging from cleanings to aesthetic smile enhancement. At every appointment, you can rest assured that we will be caring for you like family.
- Teeth Whitening – You can have brilliantly white teeth! We offer in-office power whitening treatments and custom take-home whitening trays.
- Fillings – Natural-looking, tooth-colored fillings.
- Sealants – A thin protective coating is applied to the teeth to help reduce cavities.
- Veneers – Thin porcelain coverings that fit over and are bonded to your teeth, look natural, and are made from the most advanced dental ceramic available.
- Crowns – A completely natural-looking way to repair damaged teeth.
- Bridges – An excellent solution for replacing missing teeth.
- Smile Makeovers – Cosmetic dentistry offers many options to obtain the smile of your dreams.
- Root Canals – Comfortably performed right in our office.
- Gentle Tooth Removal – We will care for you with compassion, skill, and respect.
- Digital X-Rays – 75% less radiation than film X-rays.
- Night Guards – Protects your teeth, prevents night grinding, and maintains a beneficial bite position while you sleep.
- Dentures – Beautiful dentures for confident smiles!
The Importance of Hygiene Visits
With the hectic pace of life today, it is easy to forget other important things like getting your teeth cleaned. One of the most important reasons to visit the dentist is to have your teeth cleaned by a professional hygienist.
Plaque is soft and sticky, but careful regular brushing can remove most of it. But over time, plaque hardens into tartar, which is beyond the scope of your typical toothbrush and floss. Tartar accumulates below the gum line as well as on the surface of the teeth and can cause gum disease. Recent research shows a definite link between untreated gum disease and other serious conditions like heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
Having your teeth cleaned regularly is one of the best things you can do to stay healthy!
Modern Dentistry is Amazing!
Removing a tooth is always a last resort. But in the past, saving a severely infected tooth with a “root canal” was often uncomfortable and required going to another doctor besides your regular dentist. While there will always be a need for dental specialists, modern anesthesia and technology now allow us to comfortably save most teeth right in our own office. Sometimes our patients even fall asleep during the procedure!
If you have questions about any of the services we provide, our dental team is ready to help you. Give us a call at (540) 684-5857.