Plan Your Visit
If you are new to North River Dental Care, welcome! We love new patients and look forward to working with you to keep your smile healthy. To help make your first visit with us smooth and convenient, we invite you to download, print, and complete your new patient paperwork prior to your appointment and bring them with you. The new patient forms can be found here on our website. If you are unable to complete these forms ahead of time, or prefer to complete them at our office, we ask that you please arrive a minimum of 20 minutes early so that you will have time to complete the paperwork in our office without affecting your scheduled appointment.
Your Comfort is Our Priority
We offer treatment for the whole family. From you moment you walk in the door, we have a variety of amenities to make your experience comfortable and inviting!
- Kids Zone: Our children’s play area has movies, books, and toys to keep your children entertained before your appointment.
- Free Wi-Fi: Free internet access is available to you that you can use on your phone or laptop so you can work, surf, or play online until it is time for your appointment.
- Relaxing Reception Area: Take a moment to unwind in our relaxing patient reception area before your appointment.
Convenient Scheduling Options
We know it can be tough to fit everything you need to do into your busy schedule. This is why we offer convenient evening and Saturday appointments as well as regular weekday hours. We are open until 7PM on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and until 6PM on Thursdays and Fridays. We are also open the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month from 9AM to 1PM. North River Dental Care is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
You can request an appointment online or by simply calling our office at (540) 684-5857.
Same Day Emergency Care: Dental emergencies often happen when you least expect them. When you have a dental emergency, contact our office as soon as possible. We can help you the same day that you call.
Affordable Dental Care in Fredericksburg
Our dental office offers multiple ways to help make your dental care affordable, even if you do not have insurance. In addition to our flexible payment plans and financing options, we also accept major credit cards, CareCredit, and more! Our office participates with most major PPO dental insurance plans, and our financial experts can help you maximize your benefits.
You can learn more on our Insurance and Financial Options page here: http://www.northriverdentalcare.com/Financial-Info If you have additional questions about insurance or our payment plants, just call! Our trained staff will be happy to help you determine your options.
Call us today to schedule an appointment at (540) 684-5857 or fill out our online form to schedule your appointment right today!
Dental Care for Your Busy Life
We are committed to ensuring that your visit to our office is as convenient and enjoyable as possible. Many of our services and programs focus on saving you time and effort. It is also important that you receive personalized attention, so that we can offer you faster and more comfortable dental care.
Here are ways we make it easy and more affordable for your family to get quality dental care.
- Treatment for the Whole Family – No matter what your age, we focus on the unique care you require. Kids love us, and we are also sensitive to the needs of our elderly patients.
- Same-Day Emergency Care – No one wants to face a dental emergency. But if you do suffer from one, we can often help you the same day you call.
- Convenient Location – We are conveniently located on Courthouse Road by the Southpoint Parkway intersection. Look for us between CVS and Popeye's.
- Kids Play Area in the Waiting Room – Keeps children quietly occupied and where you can see them, while they wait for their appointment.
- Free Wifi & Refreshments – To make your visit more enjoyable, we provide complimentary wifi internet and refreshments.
- New Patient Forms – Our online forms let you complete your paperwork at your own pace in the comfort of your home. This ensures you have all the time you need, don’t forget anything important, and allows us to seat you promptly for your appointment. Click here for new patient forms.
- A Complete Range of Financial Options (with or without insurance) – We offer multiple ways to pay for your care. If you have dental insurance, we’ll help you file for maximum benefits. We also accept major credit cards and offer multiple flexible payment plan options.
Our Convenient Fredericksburg Location
We are conveniently located on Courthouse Road by the Southpoint Parkway intersection between CVS and Popeye’s restaurant.