Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This is just a sampling of often-asked questions. Have one of your own? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at (540) 369-4939 so we can assist you.
- What's so bad about losing a tooth?
- Why are soft drinks bad for your teeth?
- My 12-year old likes to chew ice. Is this harmful?
- I think I grind my teeth at night. What can I do about this?
- Does the doctor check for oral cancer?
- I brush my teeth every day. Why is it important to have my teeth cleaned at the dental office?
- What is a TMJ disorder?
- What do I need to know about gum health?